The fun-loving bunch of students:)
And guess what what what. We actually saw Dolphins on our Journey there!! So coolios! :) It's really quite rare and requires a sharp eye like SY (who spotted it) to spot it!
The kids were really interested in the oscellated sea cucumber.
Ah it was really a good day cos the hunter seekers really found lots of exotic creatures.
1. Oscellated sea cucumber
2. Nudibranches (3 diff species alt. incl. the polkadotted nudi)
4. Upside-down jellyfish
5. Flatworms (one of it got torn ):)
6. Sea stars (Knobbly & Sand-sifting)
7. Fan worm
10. Anemone shrimp
12. Crabs (Sand bubbler & Hairy crab)
14. Mushroom coral
15. Creeper snail
16. Shells (Turban shell & Top shell, *dead fan shell)
Hmmmmmm what else?... Hope Ive said majority of what we actually saw!